Here's another sewing project I made recently. And it's already broken in...I found Nathan had grabbed it and cuddled up with it while watching ESPN. He was sound asleep, wrapped up in Pink!
Todd's secretary had it. It's Simplicity 4993. I'm hoping to buy it but every time their (Joann's) patterns are on sale for $.99, it's gone before I can get there. I may have to just use a 40% off coupon:-)
5 comments:
That is so cute, Becky!
Oh my heck! That is adorable. Where did you find the pattern?
Todd's secretary had it. It's Simplicity 4993. I'm hoping to buy it but every time their (Joann's) patterns are on sale for $.99, it's gone before I can get there. I may have to just use a 40% off coupon:-)
Look at you! You're amazing! How cute is that? Did you need a little pink in your life? LOL!
That's so cute!
Post a Comment