Monday, February 14, 2011

Love & Birthdays


Elder Hendrickson has been on his mission for nearly 7 months.  We miss him but are grateful for his hard work, sacrifice and faithful service.  In keeping with the Allred tradition we sent him a giant sugar cookie.  And one for his companion as well.  But it said "Elder Shroering."


A few of Todd's best friends stopped by on Friday to wish him the happiest of birthdays.  What would we do without Lincoln and Drew?!  They could not believe Todd was 48...perhaps because to them, he's a five year old (could it possibly be his level of sense of humor?)!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I just told Ben and Shannon that every year, I'm sick of making big cookies and swear I won't do it next year. But I do. It helps when they get married and have one roommate instead of six, but then the grandkids come along! And Todd's just a young spring chicken.

Margaret said...

And your writing is much neater than mine!

Frozen Chosen said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fabulous!

Becky and Todd said...

Margaret, are you telling me you still make your married children those large cookies?! I decided that since they're married, their wives can do it, but now I'll have to revisit that!