Apparently everyone in Provo BUT US knows that if you park in the wrong place, you get towed.
How do they expect you to see a little sign in the dark posted at the corner of the lot?
Don't they want out-of-towners to patronize the downtown area on a weekend?
I understand the problems that occur with students parking all over the place. However, it was CRAZY trying to FIND where they towed our car, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT for someone to come (all at 11:30 pm) and then to make it more painful, dish out $150.
I foresee an appeal coming their direction.
"Welcome to Provo"!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, on top of a bad week anyway!
Geez, that really stinks. I guess they make their money off of out-of-towners.
Dave had his car towed once while we were dating. It was parked on campus (during church), and when he went to pick it up, it took them over an hour to figure out where they had towed it off to!
Post a Comment