It's Monday night and that means Family Home Evenings at our house. After a great lesson by Nathan, here's the "game" portion....
....seeing who can stand on their head the longest.
Becky's attempt (so short Todd can't catch a picture):

The winner (again) is Todd...must be his flat head. Grandpa declined.

Doesn't take much to entertain us!
6 comments:
Hey! That's an activity we haven't tried in years. Our activity last night was an object lesson Matt learned wjen he was on splits with the missionaries. It was on trust, and involved a mouse trap. Needless to say, Todd did not trust Matt enough to put his finger in the mouse trap.
Just let me say the FHE is not nearly as fun when it's just the two "oldsters" hanging around together.
LUV it! Looks like a lot of fun! BTW- I love your background. Brett always gives me a hard time for celebrating St Paddy's. I say- who doesn't love rainbows and gold and LUCK!!!? :)
Just wait until I get there. I will beat you dad
At first, I thought you said it must be Todd's FAT head, but then I realized it was FLAT head.
:)
Post a Comment