Friday, November 13, 2009

What....PINK?!

Raising four boys and one husband (not really, Todd, you're great), I do know BLUE. But pink?! I admit to being uncomfortable when shopping for baby gifts for friends that are expecting girls. I get very overwhelmed with all the selections, styles; they're all so cute, cute, cute.

But I'll have to get over it because Brandon and Julie are expecting and it's PINK! Haven't heard much about "gender" tests, but they (B & J) claim 90% accuracy. And according to the test they took, it's a girl. Due early June.

I have a feeling I'll overcome my "pink" weakness...eventually!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! Congrats!...but beware, there is so much pink out there that it's hard to find anything for the sweet little one to wear except PINK!

Frozen Chosen said...

Congrats! You will be awesome grandparents! Is it ok if I say that? LOL!!! You know, the "G" word!!!

Emily A. said...

Congratulations! I could totally help you with the pink.

Kathleen said...

Congratulations - it'll be so fun for you to have a granddaughter! I saw Julie a couple weeks ago at a BYU basketball game. She looks great!

Christine said...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations! Out of curiosity, what test did they take this early? Did she spit in Crystal Drano? I'd like to know what test - I'm due in July and dying to find out.