Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Missing Everyone


We enjoyed our quick weekend trip back to North Dakota, despite driving through the worst weather conditions we've ever driven in before. It was worth it.

Matt's old basketball team invited him to practice with them, which he did and enjoyed...sort of. It was all a little "weird" for him. Going back is never the same. He's processing it all.

Special thanks to Liberty for the beautiful artwork that now graces our refrigerator.

We all enjoyed catching up with so many wonderful friends and people that we love and will forever hold in our hearts.


4 comments:

Amber said...

It was so nice to see you in church on Sunday. We said hello to your husband but couldn't make our way through the many fans that surrounded you. Glad that you made it back safely.

Margaret said...

It's never the same, but it's wonderful just the same. We need to figure out a way to get together sometime.

Christine said...

I'm very jealous!!! I dream of one day getting to visit Fargo again. I'm glad you had a good trip.

Frozen Chosen said...

I was so excited to see my picture on your blog. My whole family loved seeing you. We're so excited to come see you in June. Love, Liberty PS Do you still have my other picture?