Thursday, August 26, 2010

Screamin' Eagle

It is finished. Kickin' and screamin', well, just lots of complaining, but he did it. Nathan finished his Eagle in May. His Court of Honor was held a few weeks ago (more kickin') with four other scouts from the troop who accomplished the same.



His project was planting over 700 plants for a rain guard at a city park.

Six years ago we couldn't damper his enthusiasm for scouting....Some day I hope all four boys realize and appreciate the lessons learned as they walked down the path to Eagle.

I'd say "congratulations", but it wouldn't mean much, so I'll just say, "Whew!" and can confidently say Nathan agrees.

3 comments:

Frozen Chosen said...

Way to go, Nate! (and Mom & Dad) We are way proud of you!!!

Margaret said...

I guess the congrats probably go in large part to you and Todd. So congrats!

Suzi said...

Impressive! What a great group of men you've raised. Hoping to follow suit with my four. Thanks for the inspiration.