Friday, February 19, 2010

Hair style

While watching the Olympics last night, I realized to my horror that I recognized the hair style of the Russian skater, Evgeni Plushenko....it was the same one my sister, Kathleen, gave me when I was in 3rd grade. How embarrassing. Mom, did Kathleen have your permission to cut my hair?!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

LOL!! Hilarious!

Emily A. said...

Ha, ha! I remember that haircut!!

Kathleen said...

HAHAHA! I guess I was just way ahead of my time style-wise. And I was kind enough to share my high-style sense with you. What a great sister!

P.S. I saw another male skater with a very similar haircut to that one - and I wondered if it could be possible that mullets are going to come back in style? We can only hope.

Kathleen said...

I had to come back and look at this picture again - and I am still laughing! The resemblance is uncanny!!

Suzi said...

LOL! Great post!

rachel b. said...

Hahaha! That is beautiful. It looked so good on you as a child, I think it might deserve a reappearance!

Mormon Mama said...

I just saw this--isn't Todd glad he didn't meet you until college?