I feel the same way. I still cry every time we leave Aberdeen! It was good to see you.
The older you get, the more people you have to be sad about saying goodbye to!
Not to diminish the sadness of this post but I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas and New Years. Hope it was fabulous. We missed your Sushi night. I'm sure that was awesome! Luv ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I feel the same way. I still cry every time we leave Aberdeen! It was good to see you.
The older you get, the more people you have to be sad about saying goodbye to!
Not to diminish the sadness of this post but I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas and New Years. Hope it was fabulous. We missed your Sushi night. I'm sure that was awesome! Luv ya!
Post a Comment