Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Memory Bears


With all my extra time lately, I've been finishing up projects....inspired by you, Shay.

Grandma Hendrickson passed away two years ago. Grandpa let me have some of her clothes. I decided to make Memory Bears out of them, and attach a poem, like Laura did for all the Allred grandkids, but for the Hendrickson grandkids. While she had to make 54, I only had to make 20....a big difference. So you'd think the quality would be top notch, but it isn't.

I hope they enjoy them. When I give them to them. That might take me another two years.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love this idea, Becky! So fun. Those bears are adorable!!!

Emily A. said...

Those look so cute! At least you are getting some projects done!

Alice said...

What a wonderful idea, everyone will be so blessed from your efforts.

Margaret said...

You're a brave soul to take on such a big challenge!!

Frozen Chosen said...

So fun!!! Look at you- sewing WOMAN! Wish we could be there to do projects together! Miss you guys.

Frozen Chosen said...

"Oh so cute!!! Hey!!!- can you send me one???"- that's what Liberty said. Maybe you can send me the pattern at least!- Love, Shay