It was SO fun to be with siblings and my mom. I really picked their brains on a variety of subjects, since they're SO much older than me and wiser:-)
Kuddos to my sister, Emily, who successfully navigated all the traffic and freeways without a scratch on the car, well, without too many scratches on the car. However, I do believe I spent more time sitting in the car in traffic than I did at all the wedding associated activities. The bright side is I enjoyed the company in the car and we used the time to catch up.
I'm grateful for parents who were faithful and taught me gospel principles, and grateful for an eternal marriage to a worthy priesthood holder.
Congratulations, Loren and Joanna!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, friends from North Dakota arrived in my absence. Brett and Shay have been avid supports of the boys' plays, sports, concerts. They are amazing. We are so blessed to have them as friends and appreciate their good examples. We thoroughly enjoyed spending the last three days with them and their kids. Our house will be unnervingly quiet when they pull out this morning. Good friends make all the difference---another blessing.
Life is good:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment